The colorful veggies bring a crunch and miso ginger dressing adds a unique twist to this salad recipe. The mason jar also allows for an appropriate serving size, and makes this Asian Mason Jar Salad a great on-the-go lunch.
- 1/2 cup quinoa, cooked
- 1/2 cup chickpeas
- 1/3 cup cucumbers, chopped into chunks
- 1/3 cup carrots, shredded
- 1/3 cup purple cabbage, shredded
- 1/4 cup edamame
- 1/3 cup Asian pear apples, chopped into bite-size chunks
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup rice vinegar
- 1/2 cup raw sugar
- 2 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 scallion, finely minced
- 1 Tbsp. toasted sesame seeds
- 1 Tbsp. fresh ginger, finely grated
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- Make salad dressing by mixing all dressing ingredients together.
- Toss salad ingredients together or layer in mason jar.
- Dress sparingly right before serving. Enjoy!