Recipe for Baked Chicken Drumsticks – These drumsticks are delightfully flavorful and I love that sauce…SO good!
Baked Chicken Drumsticks
These drumsticks are delightfully flavorful and I love that sauce…SO good!
- Olive oil, to drizzle
- 10 chicken drumsticks
- Sea salt and black pepper
For the glaze:
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 4 teaspoons light soy sauce
- Juice of 1 1/2 lemons
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 4 teaspoons sesame oil
- Heat the oven to 400F. Lightly oil a large baking dish. Season the drumsticks with salt and pepper and arrange in the dish in a single layer. Drizzle over a little olive oil and bake in the hot oven for 20 minutes.
- Prepare the glaze in the meantime. Mix all the ingredients together in a small bowl until evenly combined.
- Take the chicken out of the oven and pour over the glaze, to coat each drumstick. Return to the oven and bake for another 20 to 30 minutes, turning several times, until the chicken is tender and nicely glazed.
- Let the chicken rest for a few minutes before serving. For a balanced meal, serve with steamed rice and purple sprouting broccoli or green beans.