If you need a chocolate fix this Bunco Cake is it! I know that this is a pretty well known recipe and that there are many versions, but this is my favorite one.
- 1 box chocolate cake mix (+ whatever it calls for on the back)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 jar hot fudge sauce
- 1-8 oz container of cool whip
- 4 Skor* Bars, crushed (or Heath Bar)
- Make and bake cake according to box directions. As soon as it comes out of the oven, poke holes with the handle of a wooden spoon all over the cake. Pour sweetened condensed milk over the top. Let cool completely.
- Next spread fudge over the cake, and put in the fridge to set.
- When it is cool, spread coolwhip over the top and then top with crushed score bars. Refrigerate leftovers.