This one-pot Cheesy Picante Beef Macaroni is full of big flavors. Sauteed ground beef is stirred into shell pasta with a cheesy picante sauce to make a delicious hearty family dinner.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3 1/2 cups beef broth or stock
- 3 cups uncooked shell-shaped pasta or 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 cup picante sauce
- Cook the beef in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until it’s well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat.
- Stir the broth in the skillet and heat to a boil. Stir in the pasta. Reduce the heat to medium and cook for 10 minutes or until the pasta is tender, stirring often.
- Stir the soup and picante sauce in the skillet and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling, stirring often