I am not gonna lie to you, this Chocolate Lover’s Dream Cake is one of the best desserts I have ever tasted! I am not joking, I don’t joke about chocolate!!
- 1 chocolate cake mix
- 1/2 cup fat free chocolate milk
- 1/3 cup applesauce
- 4 egg whites
- 1 16oz. container fat free sour cream
- 1 box (4 serving size) chocolate fudge instant pudding mix (fat free-sugar free)
- 1 bag chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon tub butter
- 3 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons water
- Heat oven to 350. Generously spray 12-cup fluted cake pan with non-stick spray. In a large bowl mix cake mix, chocolate milk, applesauce, egg whites, sour cream, and dry pudding mix with spoon until well blended. Batter will be very thick. Stir in one bag chocolate chips. Spoon into pan.
- Bake 40-50 minutes until top springs back when touched lightly in center. Cool in pan for 10 minutes. Place on cooling rack, plate, or cake stand and cool completely, about 2 hours.
- In 1 quart saucepan heat glaze ingredients over low heat, stirring frequently, until chocolate chips are melted and mixture is smooth. Drizzle over cake. Store loosely covered at room temperature.