You won’t believe how quickly this pan pizza goes together! And if there’s ever a meal that everyone in the family can agree upon, it’s this Easy Pizza Bake.
Easy Pizza Bake
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury® Grands!® Homestyle refrigerated original biscuits
- 1 can (8 oz) pizza sauce
- 2 cups finely shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz)
- 16 slices pepperoni (1 1/2 inch)
- CUT each biscuit into 8 pieces; toss with pizza sauce and 1 cup of the cheese.
- SPREAD in sprayed 13×9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish. Top with pepperoni and remaining 1 cup cheese.
- BAKE at 375°F 20 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.