This easy and yummy recipe for Individual Banana Cream Pies is the perfect ending to any holiday meal. Sweet banana, rich pudding, and fluffy whipped cream packed into a mini flakey pie crust! Who could ask for anything more?! These would also be great for potlucks, partys, or if you are like me…anytime snacking.
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2/3 cup instant banana pudding mix
- 2 small bananas, sliced
- 8 individual graham cracker tart shells
- 1 cup whipped topping
- Additional banana slices, optional
- Caramel Sauce, optional
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Arrange banana slices over tart shell bottoms; top with pudding.
- Cover with whipped topping. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Garnish with additional banana slices and caramel sauce if desired