These Korean Style BBQ Short Ribs WILL be gone before the night is up, and they just get better and better with each taste. Simply incredible!
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup mirin (sweet Japanese rice wine) or sweet Sherry
- 1/2 cup (packed) dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 1/4 cup minced garlic (about 15 cloves)
- 2 large green onions, chopped
- 5 pounds Korean-style short ribs (beef chuck flanken, cut 1/3 to 1/2 inch thick across bones; about 20 pieces)
- Combine first 7 ingredients in medium bowl; whisk to blend well. Pour into heavy jumbo resealable plastic bag. Add ribs; seal bag. Turn bag over several times to coat ribs evenly. Refrigerate overnight, turning bag occasionally.
- Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Drain ribs; discard marinade. Working in batches, grill ribs until browned and cooked to medium-rare, about 3 minutes per side.