If you love no-bake pies and peanut butter, THIS No Bake Peanut Butter Tart is your dessert! Not only is it easy to make, it is loaded with peanut butter flavor. Perfect for a hot summer day!
For the Crust:
- 12 double graham crackers (the kind that measure about 5 x 2 1/2-inches)
- 6 Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- pinch of salt
For the Filling:
- 1 3/4 cups heavy cream, divided
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 3/4 (6 ounces) cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup plus 2 Tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- Crush the graham crackers. Make sure they are very well crumbled with no large chunks remaining. Add the melted butter and stir thoroughly, making sure all of the crumbs receive some butter love. Pour the graham cracker and butter mixture into a 9-inch tart shell with a removable bottom. Press the mixture along the sides of the tart pan and along the bottom until evenly coated. Carefully place the tart pan in the freezer while you prepare the filling.
- To make the filling combine the peanut butter, softened cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk in the bowl of an electric mixer fit with a paddle attachment. You can also use the food processor if you’d like.
- Blend the three ingredients until thoroughly incorporated, but don’t over blend or some liquids will separate.
- In a separate bowl, whip 3/4 cup of heavy cream to soft peaks. Add the whipped cream to the peanut butter mixture and fold together until well incorporated.
- Remove the tart pan from the freezer and spoon in the peanut butter filling. Spread evenly.
- Whip up the remaining cup of heavy cream to stiff peaks and add to the top of the peanut butter filling. Refrigerate for at least two hours, or overnight, before serving.