Bold statement time: This Ranch Macaroni and Cheese Recipe is seriously the best macaroni and cheese I’ve ever had! AND it only takes a few minutes to make.
- 1 pound macaroni
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded Colby cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup crushed Ritz crackers
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, combine the milk, butter, dressing mix, garlic powder and salt and pepper; heat through. Stir in Monterey Jack and Colby cheeses until melted. Stir in sour cream.
- Drain macaroni; stir into cheese sauce with the Ritz crackers. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.