Combine the malty caramel flavor of a Boston lager with sweet, sticky caramelized peaches; this Samuel Adams Boston Lager Glaze is a glaze any ham would be only too lucky to have brushed on in layers.
Samuel Adams Boston Lager Glaze
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup butter
- 4 peaches, unpeeled
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 bottles Samuel Adams Boston Lager
- Melt butter in a sauce pan and add sugar. Cook until sugar lightly caramelizes.
- Add peaches and cook until peaches begin to fall apart.
- Add red wine vinegar and Boston Lager and summer for 5 minutes.
- Puree in a blender.
Marinade can be used for beef, chicken and pork. Marinate red meat for 6-8 hours and white meat for at least 1 hour. Grill over medium high heat, and reserve excess marinade for the sauce.