This Sauteed BBQ Chicken Breast is an easy to prepare dish that is sure to delight everyone with the taste of summer.
- 3 lbs. boneless chicken breast – sliced
- Olive oil
- Vegetable oil
- Fresh Italian parsley – for garnish
- ½ cup ketchup
- ¼ cup vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- ¼ cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 6 cloves garlic – chopped
Dashes to taste of:
- Black pepper
- Combine all of the ingredients for the marinade in a large bowl.
- Place the sliced chicken breast in the bowl with the marinade and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Heat a large frying pan with a drizzle of olive oil and about a quarter of an inch of vegetable oil.
- Carefully place the chicken strips in the hot oil to sauté to a golden color on each side.
- Place in a platter and garnish with fresh Italian parsley.