The BEST Spice Rubbed Grilled Chicken you’ll ever have! Full of flavor from an easy spice rub, moist, and done in less than 20 minutes!
- Oil, As Needed
- 2 teaspoons Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Ground Thyme
- 3/4 teaspoons Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Pepper
- 2 pounds Skinless, Boneless Chicken Thighs, Trimmed
- 2 Tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- Preheat grill to medium high heat. Lightly brush grill with oil.
- In a small bowl, stir together paprika, chili powder, cumin, thyme, salt, garlic powder and pepper.
- Place the chicken thighs in a large bowl, sprinkle the spice mixture over the chicken and toss to coat.
- Grill the chicken until it is just cooked through, 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar and honey. Brush mixture over grilled chicken. Serve.
Alternatively, this spice-rubbed chicken can be cooked under the broiler. Place a metal rack on top of a foil-lined baking sheet, lightly coat the rack with cooking spray and arrange the chicken in an even layer. Broil the chicken thighs for 8 to 10 minutes, turning halfway through.