If you’ve got fans of strawberry cheesecake in the house, this cool and creamy Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream is a must-try!
- 12 ounces strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- pinch of salt
- In a blender or food processor puree the strawberries, cream cheese, sour cream, half-and-half, lemon juice, sugar and salt.
- Pour ice cream base in ice cream maker and churn per manufacturer’s instructions, approx. 30 minutes.
- While the ice cream is churning, prepare mix-ins if desired.
- Transfer ice cream to a sealable container and freeze for at least an hour or two before serving.