Spicy, tangy, with the right amount of sweet. This tender Thai-Spicy Tangy Chicken recipe is your ultimate dinner dream come true.
- 1 Tbsp (generous) Thai red curry paste
- 2 tsp peanut oil
- 1 can lite coconut milk
- Asian fish sauce
- 15 chicken thighs, boneless + skinless
- sweet Thai red chili sauce
- chopped dry roasted peanuts
- Combine curry paste and oil in a bowl; stir until the paste is good and soft. Mix in coconut milk and a couple shakes of fish sauce.
- Place chicken in a zippered plastic bag, pour in coconut marinade and seal. Toss to coat evenly. Let sit at room temp for 20 minutes (longer if refrigerated).
- I used my panini press grill — I set it on high and grilled the thighs in 3 batches, turning them at 3 minutes per side to get the criss cross grill marks. After the first flip, I brushed them with the sweet chili sauce. The chicken is done when it’s white throughout, but still juicy and the sweet sauce is caramelized in spots.
- Pile the thighs on a platter of cous cous and red cabbage, sprinkle with peanuts, cilantro and another drizzle of sweet sauce, then serve.