Loaded with meatballs and topped with fresh mozzarella and basil, these family-friendly Toasted Meatball Subs are ready in 30 minutes, start to finish!
- 1 Pkg Frozen Meatballs
- 2 French Bread Loaves
- 1 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 3 Tbsp Butter
- Pasta Sauce
- Salt And Pepper To Taste
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Cut the baguettes in half, and then cut lengthwise. Remove some of the bread from the inside to make a well for the meatballs. Set halves of bread, soft side facing up, on a baking sheet.
- Spread butter on the bread, and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a medium saucepan, heat pasta sauce and meatballs on medium heat. Cover and simmer for approximately 10 minutes, or until heated. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove bread from the oven and let cool. Spoon warm meatballs and sauce into each sandwich, and top with mozzarella cheese.